Skippers and crew,
The Tampa Bay Hospice Cup Foundation would like to thank you participating in the 2017 Tampa Bay Hospice Cup (TBHC). We realize the commitment required to organize crew and devote the weekend to a sailing event, and we hope that you enjoy the activities that we have planned. Your regatta entry fee will contribute toward a significant donation that we will make to Tampa Bay area hospice organizations this August. The event’s fifth year is on track to be an even bigger success with over 80 boats and 400 people at the 32nd Annual Morgan Invasion Regatta and Party. Last year, the dinner and regatta events raised $52,000 for the Tampa Bay Hospices, LifePath Hospice and Suncoast Hospice, and we could not have done it without your support. We will use this page to post information about the event.
- CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Click here to pre-order T-Shirts
- Live Auction - Saturday 6pm in Pavilion
- Live Auction Item #1 - DIYC Phone Booth - The memorable historic phone booth from B-dock can be yours!
- Live Auction Item #2 - Heritage Experience - Take your crew on an historic Americas Cup sail in Newport!
- Live Auction Item #3 - African Safari - Your chance to take care of a key bucket list item!
- Have a burgee from a prior year? Bring it with you and fly it on your boat!